- 20 ounces heavy whipping cream
- 20 ounces dark chocolate chips, discs, or any chocolate chopped into small pieces
- Bring heavy whipping cream just to boil either in the microwave or on the stove (I prefer the microwave).
- Pour it over a bowl of small pieces of chocolate.
- Let the cream sit on the chocolate for a minute.
- Stir the ganache until the cream and the chocolate are fully combined.
- While still warm, this ganache is pourable and can be used to drizzle chocolate ribbons or to glaze
- Read Full Recipe —> Click Here