What You Need
- 4 Chicken breasts boneless, skinless
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons minced parsley
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 3 Tablespoons melted butter
- 3 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Chop up your parsley and garlic.
- Slice the chicken into “fingers” – cutting lengthwise and cutting thicker pieces in half again, for even thickness throughout.
- Mix the bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, parsley, salt, and pepper together in a shallow dish.
- In a second dish, mix the butter, lemon juice and garlic together.
- Dip both sides of the chicken in the butter mixture, and then repeat with the crumb mixture until the chicken is fully breaded.
- Place the chicken in a casserole dish or cookie sheet and repeat with all chicken fingers.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until an inserted thermometer reads 165F.
This article and recipe adapted from this site