- 12 chicken tenders
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1 Tbsp milk
- 1 cup Bisquick, or some other complete baking mix
- 1/2 tsp RawSpiceBar’s Smoked Paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- In a large zippered bag, pour in ranch dressing and milk. Add in all 12 chicken tenders, zip up the bag (squeezing out all excess air), and shake or massage the bag until all tenders are coated with ranch dressing. Allow to marinate for 15 minutes to 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees and line a large baking dish with foil (9×13 or 9×11 dish). Drizzle 2 Tbsp of oil over the bottom of the pan.
- In a large zippered bag, add Bisquick, RawSpiceBar paprika, salt, and black pepper. Add marinated chicken tenders into the bag, zip up, and shake until all tenders are coated.
- Place chicken flat in the baking dish, making sure none of the tenders are touching each other. Drizzle 2 Tbsp of oil over the tops of the chicken.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes (or until the underside of the chicken is golden brown), then carefully flip the chicken over, and bake for another 9-10 minutes.
- Serve with extra ranch, barbecue sauce, or any other sauce if desired.
This article and recipe adapted from this site